I got a little click-happy on the DELETE button when reviewing my content and purging old random nonsense posts that were out of date or completely irrelevant.

APPARENTLY I was supposed to wire up a bunch of redirects from those old pages to a new page so you don't get the infamous '404 - File Not Found' error.

Well, it's too late for that. I hit the delete button and I can't take it back. So if you landed here, don't worry. You aren't missing anything special or important. It was probably some old news or duplicate rant that already exists elsewhere on this blog.

But here are a few of my favorite links to take you someplace new and exciting:

  • Shop my Etsy Store for lampwork beads, fused glass home decor, and jewelry.
  • Follow my Instagram or Facebook for fresh content and notifications about product releases.
  • Bookmark my Happenings page to see the latest updates.

Thanks for stopping by ;)

Recent Etsy Listings