Reichenbach Glass Color Reference - Part 1

Color Charts for Reichenbach 96 Lampworking Cane

A plethora of color charts and color sample pages can be found all over the web for most any glass color in the 104 palette. Unfortunately I have been unable to find a similar resource for the 96 palette.

Reichenbach glass color reference lampwork glass beads

I've been transitioning a lot of my glass studio over to 96 coe and am slowly building my color stash. Most of the time I go in "blind" when making a glass purchase because there may or may not be a picture of beads made with that color. And the photos may or may not be accurate and representative.

So this is my new little side project: make spacer beads and catalog colors of every glass I order in 96 coe for reference. Perhaps other lampworkers will find these little color references helpful as well. Happy torching!

Reichenbach R731 Dark Pink Coral Glass Beads
R731 Dark Pink Coral



Reichenbach R087 Water Blue Glass Beads
R087 Water Blue


Reichenbach R097 Lilac Red Glass Beads
R097 Lilac Red

See Also: Reichenbach Glass Color Reference - Part 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Color Palettes: Olive & Aqua

Color Palettes: What to Pair with the Color Red

Mystic Devitrification - Avoiding Devitrification with Reichenbach 104 Mystic Glass

Recent Etsy Listings