Happenings

Beadbijoux by Leslie Deaunne Latest Happenings

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook as I post more frequent updates there!

03/15/2024 - Back from vacation with new beads in blue and purple stripes in my Etsy Shop

02/08/2024 - Read my most recent article on how to get color out of striking glass like Raku.

02/01/2024 - While I may be a couple decades late jumping on the YouTube wave ... I have decided to dip my toes into the sea of video tutorials. 

I have zero dreams of becoming a YouTube star 😉 I am, however, a visual learner myself and know how expensive and difficult it can be to find a workshop or class in your local area.

So I am planning to release a series of short video tutorials that cover specific skills, topics, tips, or techniques in the hopes that other lampworkers will find it helpful to see how other artists perform specific tasks.

Hop on over to my channel and check out my first video on pulling thin stringers. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear your suggestions on topics you'd like to see me cover, or specific demonstrations you'd like to see from me. 

As always, thank you for your support and encouragement 💙


10/10/2023 - A scan of my blog determined I had too much repetitive thin content that is just me saying hi and telling you I have new beads. So I am cleaning it up and DELETING a lot of old posts. If you stumble upon a '404 - page not found' error, that is why. Cause it is gone. Poof. Deleted. You didn't miss anything. 

01/18/2023 - Now that the studio is up and running and I am making beads more consistently, I will be funneling my sales channel through my Etsy Shop. Eventually I will hop back over to the Facebook selling groups or perhaps another venue ... but Etsy is where you can find my lampwork glass beads for sale - along with fused glass art and jewelry.

10/20/2022 - New studio is complete! This is worthy of a photo tour so check out this post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Color Palettes: Olive & Aqua

Mystic Devitrification - Avoiding Devitrification with Reichenbach 104 Mystic Glass

Color Palettes: What to Pair with the Color Red

Recent Etsy Listings