Happenings

Beadbijoux by Leslie Deaunne Latest Happenings

Follow me on Instagram and Facebook for sneak peeks at what is coming next!

04/11/2024 - New bead sets just listed on Etsy If you want a sneak peek at what is coming next, head on over to my Instagram and go a little behind the scenes with me.

02/08/2024 - Read my most recent article on how to get color out of striking glass like Raku.

02/01/2024 - Trying my hand at short video tutorials covering specific skills, topics, tips, or techniques in the hopes that lampworkers will find it helpful to see how other artists perform specific tasks.

Hop on over to my YouTube channel and check out my first video on pulling thin stringers. Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear your suggestions on topics you'd like to see me cover, or specific demonstrations you'd like to see. 


10/10/2023 - A scan of my blog determined I had too much repetitive thin content that is just me saying hi and telling you I have new beads. So I am cleaning it up and DELETING a lot of old posts. If you stumble upon a '404 - page not found' error, that is why. Cause it is gone. Poof. Deleted. You didn't miss anything. 

01/18/2023 - Now that the studio is up and running and I am making beads more consistently, I will be funneling my sales channel through my Etsy Shop. Eventually I will hop back over to the Facebook selling groups or perhaps another venue ... but Etsy is where you can find my lampwork glass beads for sale - along with fused glass art and jewelry.

10/20/2022 - New studio is complete! This is worthy of a photo tour so check out this post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Color Palettes: Olive & Aqua

Color Palettes: What to Pair with the Color Red

Mystic Devitrification - Avoiding Devitrification with Reichenbach 104 Mystic Glass

Recent Etsy Listings